1. Even if you can’t really have breakfast at Tiffany’s, watching this romantic movie will get you in the Valentine’s Day spirit. I may be forcing my boyfriend to watch it with me…
2. Although hearts may seem juvenile and tacky at times, wearing these heart-print socks are a subtle way to be festive and keep warm!
3. Getting a delicate stack of letter rings with the classic x and o or even your and your loved one’s initials is a sweet gift idea.
4. Set the mood with this fresh rose-scented candle. Bonus: after using up the candle, the jar can be used for elegant decor.
5. Is there anything more romanic than beautifully written love poems?
6. These sparkly stud earrings are simple enough to wear everyday.
7. For those of you who want to go with a classic Valentine’s Day card, this one is cheeky and too real. There are other cute/funny ones on the site too!
8. A cute way to get some deep beauty sleep.
9. One of my favorite things is seeing a bunch of people carrying huge bouquets on February 14th (there are a lot in New York…), but for those who do not have a green thumb (*raises hand*) try very well made faux blooms.
10. A floral notepad to keep your Valentine’s Day (and everyday) plans in order.
11. You can never have too many mugs and this one features cute cupid bows all over!
12. This hydrating lip balm has a limited edition rose packaging beautiful enough to display on your vanity.
13. A fun (and no-cal) take on the classic heart-shaped box of chocolates featuring a sweet perfume.
14. Luxurious loungewear like this silk robe is subtly sexy.
15. If you’re willing to splurge, this rose-gold watch is a beautiful staple accessory.
16. A handmade ceramic dish to hold delicate jewelry or for sweet decor.
17. Breakfast in bed is my gift of choice and this acrylic tray is a chic way of presenting it.