Happy Friday! I hope those of you on the East Coast are attempting to stay warm as I am. While I’m lounging (or vegging) I still love to wear pretty things that make me happy. Here are some of my favorite items to lounge in.
1. Short sleeve pajama sets are a cuter version of the traditional long sleeves.
2. Comfortable loungewear is the perfect place to show off your more sassy side.
3. This delicate cami pajama set will immediately make you feel pretty.
4. A silk kimono robe is more feminine and classier than a terrycloth one.
5. There is a subtle sexiness of just throwing on an masculine sleep shirt.
6. Who doesn’t love sweats? Upgrade from your pair from college with a fitted jogger style.
7. If you haven’t noticed, I love pajama sets and this kimono robe goes perfectly with the cami pajama set!