When I was younger, I had a very unhealthy attitude towards health. I didn’t understand the importance of eating healthy and being active. Since then, I have learned a lot and have tried to incorporate healthier ideas into my lifestyle and I realize that even the smallest changes can make a huge change that can lead to even bigger changes. Working out regularly is something that I have been trying to do and one of the things that motivates me is cute workout clothes! I always think about the saying that goes along the lines of style is how you dress on your days off, so why not look cute while being healthy? I like keeping things monochromatic because it makes me feel serious and you can never go wrong with black.
1. I like wearing tank tops to work out because it keeps you cool and, if you’re outside, you can get some good ol’ Vitamin D.
2. Never underestimate the power and confidence of a good (sports) bra.
3. I like to wear a black active jacket to and from the gym, but it could work well if you’re running outside as well.
4. Sneakers are very personal and important to each person’s regime, so definitely take the time to find one that fits and feels comfortable.
5. This super cute tank top would be perfect to wear on a casual hike!
6. These active leggings are the best bottoms to wear while working out.
7. I always use this yoga mat when I’m working out at home and I promise that it is the best yoga mat you can invest in.