1. L’OREAL MYTHIC OIL. This dry winter weather has been wrecking my hair and I’m looking forward to trying out this oil to add some much needed moisture into my locks.
4. HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING POWDER IN RADIANT LIGHT. Winter also has the tendency to dull my skin and make me look lifeless, so a good highlighter is also on my wishlist.
5. NARS LIP GLOSS IN TURKISH DELIGHT. Although I love sporting a dark, bold lip during the cooler months, I’ve been loving natural looks with a slightly shiny lip.
6. NARS BLUSH IN ORGASM. I’m in need of a new blush and I’m pretty sure I can’t go wrong with this cult favorite.
7. BENEFIT GIMME BROW. I have a drugstore eyebrow gel that I’ve been using, but the brush is just too large to maneuver. This tiny brush seems to be a much better choice.
8. ORIGINS GINZING REFRESHING EYE CREAM. Again with the dry, lifeless skin dilemma…also, I have a weird fear of aging and want to prevent wrinkles in any way I can!
9. ORIBE DRY TEXTURIZING SPRAY. A dry spray in winter doesn’t seem to make sense, but I love the look of an effortless just-got-out-of-bed-with-perfect-hair-but-not-really hair-do.
10. KORRES GREEK YOGHURT ADVANCED NOURISHING SLEEPING FACIAL. I haven’t had a good night cream in years and the one I’m using now doesn’t seem nourishing enough for this time of year. I’ve heard amazing things about this cream and might need to get it before the East Coast gets hit with even more snow…
11. THAYERS ROSE PETAL WITCH HAZELTONER. Toner seems to be a product I am constantly and quickly running out of. Thanks to Ms. Emily’s recent review of this natural and aesthetically pleasing toner, I now know which one I’m going to try next!