I am not the hugest fan of summer. I prefer cooler climates and snow (!!!) while the heat in the summer tires me out easily and my super pale skin makes me prone to sunburn just by walking outside. However, this year I am going on a family vacation for the first time in years which I am super excited about. This season, I really want to learn new things and catch up with old friends.
1. Have a picnic.
2. Read at least 5 new books.
3. Have a spa day with mom.
4. Catch up on Game of Thrones.
5. Make s’mores.
6. Organize my music.
7. Start a business.
8. Make the best key lime pie.
9. Have a brunch reunion with high school friends.
10. Embrace 5AM and meditation.
Check out last year’s summer to-do list here.